TATA TEA GOLD

Size

100 gm, 10gm, 250 gm

5.00121.00

In Stock
0 out of 5

An exquisite Assam tea, selected and blended by Tata Tea experts. Enjoy a perfect cup of tea and relish its rich taste and delightful aroma to make your tea-time mesmerizing.

Shipping calculated at checkout.

Clear
Add to Wishlist
Add to Wishlist
Add to Wishlist
Add to Wishlist
  Ask a Question
  • Type: Tea
  • MFG: July 6,2020
  • LIFE: 1 Year
SKU: N/A Categories: ,
Covid-19 Info: We keep delivering.
  • Free Shipping for all orders over ₹500
  • Guranteed 100% Organic from natural farms
  • 1 Day Returns of eligible items

Description

  • Perfect blends of 15% aromatic long leaves with 85% Assam CTC tea leaves.
  • An exquisite Assam tea, selected and blended by Tata Tea experts. Enjoy a perfect cup of tea and relish its rich taste and delightful aroma to make your tea-time mesmerizing. Superior rich taste and irresistible aroma.

Additional information

Size

100 gm, 10gm, 250 gm

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “TATA TEA GOLD”

Your email address will not be published.

General Inquiries

There are no inquiries yet.

Select the fields to be shown. Others will be hidden. Drag and drop to rearrange the order.
  • Image
  • SKU
  • Rating
  • Price
  • Stock
  • Availability
  • Add to cart
  • Description
  • Content
  • Weight
  • Dimensions
  • Additional information
  • Attributes
  • Custom attributes
  • Custom fields
Click outside to hide the compare bar
Compare
Compare ×
Let's Compare! Continue shopping